handy girl

Changing tires, changing diapers and changing minds all over town...

Wednesday

manet's olympia


i am a prostitute, it's clear
take a look, all the clues are here
the maid, the cat, the body hair

i am a new kind of beauty
i've never been seen before
at least not here on canvas

of my profession, he does not care
my master gives me to you and with bated breath you stare

apostle of ugliness!
that's what the critics will say
until they find themselves alone with me, those masters of domain
they'll stare long and hard with bated breath, and here i shall remain

so take me, take me, take me now! my body is your glue
and that which lives right up my stairs, you'll nary have a clue

you don't seriously think i'm lying here in the dark do you?
my eyes are wider than yours, my mind is bigger than your growing desire
so fill yer boots up buddy, get a good look now buddy
my master gives me to you and with bated breath you stare